Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 2

Last night workout was pretty exhausting, it was a lot of movement involved and became fatigue about half way through the workout. Thank God I had the pause button on the remote or I would have thrown the disc across the room. I worked through the fatigue and finished and also did the ab workout that I missed on Day 1, so today I'm feeling rather sore. I'm going to have to get some more rest at night b/c I have been tired almost every morning. The real problem I'm having is the diet, it seems like I'm not getting enough meals in during the day b/c by 10 I am hungry. I have been eating fruit as a late snack so hopefully once I start getting a good night rest my body will work with me not against me..... Until tomorrow I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Dude you need to take a protien shake and eat after you work out. You should eat after your work out. When are you eating your dinner, before or after your work out?

    ReplyDelete